skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday ~ October 23, 2009
Today I am grateful...
- Amaya is a Mommy's girl! I love all the cuddles and love that I get every day!
- Amaya is sharing with me and other people.
- Amaya's motor planning skills are improving.
- Amaya can walk, run and is starting to jump.
- Justin, Amaya, myself, my parents, my siblings, my nieces', my extended family and my friends are all happy, healthy, disease free, cancer free, virus free, bacteria free, H1N1 free and am grateful everyone can pay their bills and have extra money left over in their checking and savings accounts.
- Justin is such a hard worker.
- Justin is thoughtful.
- For my family. I love them all so very much.
- That I am am mom of such a wonderful, expressive little girl with so much personality!
- We have the means and more to get by every month.
- We both have jobs and are making good money every month.
- All the opportunities that have come our direction.
- The people that work so hard with Amaya. Her progress would not have been reached had it not been for them believing in her.
- Amaya has such a wonderful and amazing team on her side.
- The sunshine. Today was a beautiful day.
- Justin is so good at internet marketing. He will only continue to improve.
- That I truly believe we are going to win the lotto so I can help ourselves, our families and our friends.
- I have a place I can call home.
- We have areas where we can cut back.
- People are so accepting of Amaya. It only helps her progress.
Law of Attraction
- I have had visions of Amaya jumping and behaving like a typical toddler and now every day she is getting better and better. The tantrums are hard at times, but she is doing much better.
- I have dreams and visions of Amaya speaking and she is making more sounds and has more intent to communicate with us. We're so proud of her!
- I have been wanting to cook more at home so I have visualized it and mentally accepted it and now I am cooking more! It's saving us so much money!
- I have been visualizing myself running a half marathon and now I'm going to start training for one!
No comments:
Post a Comment