Monday, October 19, 2009

Mon ~ October 19, 2009

Today I grateful...
  • Amaya woke up with a huge smile
  • Amaya kisses me when I tell her I love her
  • Amaya hugs and waves people she knows and loves
  • Amaya is mobile, is healthy, disease free, cancer free, virus free, bacteria free, H1N1 free.
  • Justin, Amaya, myself, my parents, my siblings, my family and my friends are all happy, healthy, disease free, cancer free, bacteria free, virus free H1N1 free, able to pay their bills and able to have extra money in their checking and savings accounts
  • For my wonderful in-laws
  • For my amazing husband, Justin. He is my best friend.
  • For being able to laugh at myself.
  • I am playing indoor soccer again. It's so much fun!
  • I am able to work from home and make a decent salary.
  • For the wonderful weather. It's so beautiful out.
  • For the people in my life who call me and who are so supportive.
  • For the full night of sleep last night.
  • Amaya wants to be with her Mommy and Daddy.
  • Gwendolyn Strong overcame her recent illness.
  • We have the money to pay our bills and have extra money left over for our savings account.
  • We haven't had any poop smearing incidents recently.
  • Amaya is vocalizing more and has the intention and desires to verbally communicate with us.
  • Amaya is a good eater.
  • I am healthy, happy, disease free, cancer free, virus free, bacteria free, H1N1 free! :)
  • I can hear and listen to my favorite music whenever I want.
  • I have a local regional center to help fund Amaya's therapy.
  • I can pay for the extra therapy Amaya needs to improve.
  • Amaya is starting to put puzzles back together.
  • Amaya's gross motor and fine motor strength is improving.
  • Amaya's motor planning is improving.
  • Amaya's autistic symptoms are going away.
  • Amaya enjoys life.
  • Amaya is coloring and trying to play the piano.
  • We have options to help Amaya.
  • I am married and married my best friend.
  • For Amaya's mischevious and amazing personality. She is so much fun!!! I love her so much!
Law of Attraction
  • I visualized a full night of sleep and last night we got that.
  • I visualized Amaya cuddling and wanting to be with me and today she put her arm on mine and wanted to be near me.
  • I visualized Amaya climbing up on the bed all by herself and she did that exact thing this evening!
  • I visualized having Justin work from home more and now it's happening. He has flexibility which I value and appreciate!
  • I have visualized Amaya recovering from autism, global apraxia and all of her global developmental delays and she is improving!!! :) She is more with us every day.
  • I have visualized Justin and I being debt free and we are getting closer every month!
  • I have visualized a happier, more peaceful self and that is happening. I feel more centered and am happier than I have been in a long time.
  • I have visualized Amaya getting at least 30 hours/week of 1:1 ABA at home and it looks like that is going to happen. Our attornies have been working so hard and are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment