skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wed ~ October 14, 2009
Today I am grateful...
- Amaya wanted to cuddle with me. It's a new thing she is doing and I love it!
- Amaya is having a huge break through. She is coming around and is acting more and more like a typical child.
- Amaya wants to verbally communicate. Now that the intent is there we just have to focus on getting her to actually speak.
- Amaya has so much personality. She is funny, gets my jokes and sarcasm, laughs when I laugh and she has a few tricks up here sleeve too.
- Amaya's rate of acquisition of skills is increasing!
- Justin, Amaya, myself, my siblings, my parents, my family and my friends are all happy, healthy, disease, virus and bacteria free and that we are all able to pay our bills during this time.
- Amaya is doing so well in her therapy.
- Amaya has so many wonderful therapists who love her and who enjoy working with her.
- Justin is working so hard to give us the life that we have.
- For my family and friends who help me get through each day.
- I am alive, well and happy. I have a lot to live for and be grateful for.
- I live in a safe community.
- We have money to pay our bills and extra money in our checking and savings accounts.
- For the continued rain. I hope it continues this season so we can get out of this drought!
- For Justin's family who is coming to visit us tonight. They are such great people!
- Murphy who loves to creep up next to me and keep me warm.
- I am going to eat sushi tonight! I can't wait!
- I can go out and get a hot cocoa or a hot coffee drink when I feel like it.
- Amaya loves spaghetti squash!
- For the clean water, organic food and clean air every day!
- For my Dad who has given up so much for myself and the rest of my family.
- For my siblings whom all helped make me who I am today.
- For all the people who are in my life.
- For being able to laugh. I love to laugh!
Law of Attraction
- Today Amaya had a GREAT day in therapy. She is mastering out of everything and her rate of acquisition continues to increase and a faster pace. We are so proud of her!
- Amaya is throwing more tantrums. She is acting more like a typical child each and every day!
- Today I wanted sushi and Justin is on his way home with some now! :)
- I have been wanting a clean house and today my house is clean!
- I have been visualizing Amaya being able to go out in public and hold our hands and explore like a typical child. Today she looked like a typical child in a book store wanting to explore her books. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment