skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday ~ October 21, 2009 ~ Happy Birthday Andrea!
Today I am grateful...
- For all the wonderful people in mine and my family's life.
- For my family and my friends.
- Amaya, Justin, myself, my parents, my siblings, my nieces, my extended family and my friends are all happy, healthy, disease free, cancer free, virus free, bacteria free, H1N1 free and that we are all able to pay our bills and have extra money in our checking and savings accounts.
- We have the means to pay our bills, to buy food and to be able to enjoy the extras in life.
- For clean water, fresh air and for organic food on our tables.
- The amazing weather we had today.
- For Justin who is not only my best friend, but who also is a wonderful husband.
- Justin works so hard to provide for our family.
- Amaya is my daughter. I love her more than anything else in this world.
- Amaya is making so much progress. She continues to amaze me each and every day.
- Destiny is healthy again.
- My dad is healthy and still able to live a full and independent life.
- That I can appreciate all that I have in life.
- For all that I have been blessed with.
- For the education my parents provided me with.
- Amaya is attempting to verbally communicate with us. She is going to talk soon. I know it!
- For the internet.
- For having so many friends who always make me smile.
- For Andrea who was born 37 years ago today. She is a wonderful and caring friend. I am so lucky to have her in my life.
- I don't have any major health/medical issues.
- Justin, Amaya, my parents, my siblings, my nieces, my extended family and my friends don't have any major health/medical issues.
- We own our home.
- For the pictures Amaya draws now. She is so good at it!
- Amaya has interest in the piano.
- Amaya loves sports! I hope she will play them one day.
- We discovered Speak and the supplementation for Amaya. It is working.
Law of Atraction
- I envision Amaya following my instructions and she does. She also wants to!
- I envision Amaya cuddling and wanting to sit on my lap and she does that all the time now too. Daily! It's such a beautiful gift. Thank you God!
- I have been wanting to hang out with my friends and I was able to spend the evening drink wine and having a small celebration with my friends.
- I imagine myself being happy and I am. I love my life. I am happy and grateful for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment