Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday ~ October 13, 2009

Today I am grateful...
  • For the RAIN!!! We needed it so badly.
  • I have a roof that does not leak over our heads.
  • That we all got around town safely especially with the slippery and wet conditions outside.
  • God has blessed me with such a beautiful and loving family.
  • Amaya is my daughter. She always makes me smile!
  • Justin is my husband and best friend. He always makes me laugh.
  • I got my hair cut today! Yay!
  • Amaya continues to build on her skills and she is improving!
  • Amaya's rate of acquisition of skills is getting faster!
  • Amaya is jumping more.
  • Amaya is trying to vocalize more. She is really trying and I'm proud and grateful for her efforts.
  • For the people who works so hard with her and push her to go further.
  • For all the positive people in my life. I love my friends.
  • We have money in our checking and savings accounts.
  • We continue to have jobs to pay our bills.
  • We have clean water to drink, organic food to eat and clean air to breathe.
  • For my families support during my ups and downs.
  • I am able to stay sane and composed during this difficult trial.
  • I can hear music that makes me feel centered.
  • Amy S told me about her spirituality center...I'm going to go.
  • Justin, Amaya, myself, my parents, my siblings, my nieces, the rest of my family and friends are all happy, healthy, disease free and able to survive during these economic times.
  • Amaya's fine motor skills are improving.
  • Amaya is such a good (non-picky) eater.
  • We are all mobile and able to move around and enjoy our earth freely.
  • I have my freedoms and am grateful for the area we live in.
Law of Attraction
  • I have been having dreams of Amaya talking and today she tried to vocalize. She is really really trying and I think it's going to happen soon!
  • I have been visualizing a healthier, stronger, more coordinated Amaya and we are seeing that come to life. She is really able to move better, is running better, is jumping and her fine motor skills are improving!
  • I have been visualizing being free of credit card debt. I look at our statement and saw we owe less than what I thought! We will reach our goal soon!
  • I have been longing for the day Amaya would want to cuddle or hang out with me. Now she likes to cuddle against me and she let me lay in bed with her today! Soon we will be playing board games and having sleepovers in tent in her room! I can't wait! :)
  • I have been wanting and visualizing Amaya with better fine motor skills. Today she put a lego on a lego board. That is huge for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment