Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday ~ October 10, 2009

Today I am grateful....
(This is my daily journal acknowledging all the things I am grateful for on this day. This is where I will honor and appreciate all that I have in my life.)
  • For all the wonderful people in my life who make me smile and help me get through life's challenges.
  • I am able to walk, breathe and that I am alive, healthy and disease free.
  • Amaya , Justin, my parents, my siblings, my nieces and my friends are all happy, healthy, disease free and are able to pay their bills during this difficult economic time.
  • Justin & I were able to spend quality time with Amaya today.
  • Amaya is expanding on her skill set and is acquiring skills at a faster pace.
  • Amaya is more social and aware.
  • Amaya is recovering from autism and her global developmental delays. She is getting better!
  • Justin is my husband and that he is so supportive and understanding.
  • Amaya is my daughter and she knows how much I love her.
  • Amaya has so much personality and that it shines through!
  • My brother Michael likes to spend so much time at our house. He helps keep me grounded.
  • I have discovered the amazingly talented musician, Melpo Mene.
  • Our family has a roof over our head
  • We have access to an abundance of food and clean water on a daily basis.
  • For all the challenges life has thrown my way. This journey has been amazing.
  • I saw Amaya wanting to color and to challenge herself even though she knows it's going to be hard.
  • I woke up to a happy Amaya.
  • Amaya is starting to communicate her needs better.
  • Amaya is understanding more of what we are saying to her and what we are requesting too.
  • I live in a clean and safe neighborhood.
  • For the beautiful weather we had today.
  • For the people who work so hard with Amaya to help her improve.
Law of Attraction
(Here I take a moment to acknowledge how the law of attraction is working in my life.)
  • Today Amaya peeled stickers an put them on paper with some assistance. She UNDERSTOOD what I wanted from her. This is a big step and exciting step for her!
  • Amaya communicated to me that she wanted to color and she waited patiently as I got the tools for her.
  • Amaya reached for me when she was upset. This is new for her! :)
  • Justin helped me clean by vacuuming. What a good husband!
Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment